Thank you to all the parent and teacher volunteers who have helped with planting the garden on May 23rd!
- Please see the link below to care for the garden over the summer! We are still in need for families to care for garden late August and beginning of September.
- Stay tuned for information on fall cleanup this October. We will be in need of extra hands to...
- spread wood chips in garden pathways and around perimeter
- spread compost in garden beds
- take down trellises
- organize shed and inventory tools
- And in the spring, we will be looking for volunteers to...
- volunteers to facilitate planting seedlings with 2nd graders
- prepare our garden beds for planting
If interested in helping...just click on the Get Involved button below!